Method Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Method Guild

we are a guild from the private server The Murloc Village

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

your DKP system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
facebreak
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-27

your DKP system Empty
PostSubject: your DKP system   your DKP system EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:19 pm

so, i read your thread on the DKP system you fellas are thinking about implimenting into the guild loot disturibution methods.

anyway, im sure most of you think that getting EVERY SINGLE MEMBER to download a DKP addon, and then getting it up and running would be a pain in the ass, especially for a private server guild. so i thought id give you a very easy solution to this that requires no addons at all.

most of you in this guild are fairly new to this server, and most of you that are in Method werent in BubbleBoys guild <Feelin Hordey>

well, in Feelin Hordey we went about using a form of DKP system which involved "CAKES" and "PIES". the way this went about is as followed.

Kill one boss in a raid - you get 1 CAKE
Kill 10 bosses over the course of multiple raids, or maybe eve one raid - these 10 cakes you've collected get turned into 1 PIE.

The tabs for the number of CAKES you have, or PIES would be kept in the OFFICERS NOTE section of the guild. For Example it could say.

Nazgul - 3 PIES-4CAKES

then, whoever being the ML in the raid at the time would decide which items would be used for DKP bidding. (Usually only rare drops would be used for DKP, e.g Brutallizer, Council loot, t6 etc.)

so ya, hope this helps you guys out. It worked very well when i was in Feelin Hordey, and im thinking about using it myself in my own guild for certain bosses.
Back to top Go down
Huber
huber
huber
Huber

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-12-14

your DKP system Empty
PostSubject: Re: your DKP system   your DKP system EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:21 pm

well, we can just set the DKP in the officer note, that would be like the same way FH did it then, but just with regular name, I'll talk about it with nazgul Smile thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down
http://method.guildmmorpg.net

your DKP system
Page 1 of 1